- We open Memorial Day weekend and our last night is the October 31st.
- We are a totally non-pet property. There will be a $250 charge for pets found in cabins or on property.
- All cabins are non-smoking. There will be a $250 fumigation fee for guests having smoked in cabins. There are fixed ashtrays on each porch for your convenience.
- All reservations are by phone only with a valid credit card for security purposes. Credit card and photo ID are required at time of check in.
- Most weekends require at least a 2 night stay.
- There is a 14 day cancelation policy. If cancelled within a 14 day period there will be a charge for one night’s stay. No shows will be charged full price for full length of booking. All cancellations will be charged a $25 booking fee.
- Any DAMAGE to the cabin or it’s contents will be charged to credit card on file.
- Check in- 3:00 pm Check out- 11:00 am
- Cancellation Policy**:(May vary with special rates & packages) A $50 deposit is charged at the time of reservation. Notice of cancellation must be given at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel with at least 14 days notice there is no penalty. If you cancel within 14 days prior to arrival, the first night is non-refundable, unless the cabin is re-rented for your stay. ***All reservations must be made by phone. No on-line reservations available***
Please Note: The Cabins have a deposit policy for the 2017 Total Eclipse August 18 to August 21. Credit Cards will be charged a nonrefundable deposit of 1st night’s room rate and tax at the time of booking. Credit cards will be charged the remaining balance upon arrival. Guests may start booking for the Total Eclipse on April 1st. Upon making reservations they may not be changed or cancelled.